Our fees are simple, transparent and low
We never earn commissions based on where we invest your money
|Plan||Account Balance||Annual Fee|
||$200,000 to $500,000||$2,000 flat fee*|
|PRO||$500,001 to $5,000,000||0.40% of account balance|
|ELITE||$5,000,001 to $10,000,000||0.35% of account balance|
|ULTRA||> $10,000,000||0.25% of account balance|
Other than our fees listed above, the only other costs are the relatively low expenses of the Dimensional mutual funds you’ll own and very low transaction fees charged by the custodian (#1 ranked TD Ameritrade Institutional).
Macroclimate® accounts include:
- Low-cost institutional-grade Dimensional mutual funds
- Diversified portfolio tailored to your risk tolerance, time horizon and cash needs
- #1 ranked custodian — TD Ameritrade Institutional
- On-demand performance reports
- Seamless integration with Mint
- Secure data sharing and bank-level data security
- Phone & online client services support
- Automatic tax-efficient rebalancing
- Free online access to MoneyGuidePro® — the #1 professional-grade financial planning software (Value: $1,275 per year)
- Data feed integrates with your — or your advisor’s — portfolio reporting system (Ultra accounts only)
Have 401k from your old employer? We can help you roll it over to a Fossil Free IRA
About Our “Fee-Only” Services
Our comprehensive “fee-only” services cover development of portfolio policies and asset allocation plans, on-going research and analysis, and day-to-day management and execution of the individual investment portfolios.
We accept no commissions, soft dollars, or other hidden costs often associated with the asset management industry. Transaction cost savings, if any, are passed through to clients.
What is a fiduciary advisor?
The fiduciary standard of care requires that we act solely in the client’s best interest when offering personalized financial advice. Learn more abut the difference between fiduciary and suitability standards.
More information about our investment philosophy and capabilities.